Naomi and Erin came for Sunday dinner today and Naomi mentioned that we didn't have any Halloween decorations up. I volunteered her and Erin to decorate and they gladly did. (Oh to be young and enthusiastic again!) This led to them wanting to go through the boxes of costumes that we've accumulated over the years, which led to a fashion show. Sometimes they combined costumes to make interesting outfits!













3 comments:
Where have I been, I missed out on all those new posts. When I am sitting at home checking blogs all day because I can't tear myself away, nothing new. I leave town for a day and you tear it up. Well, you need to go to a BYU game first of all. I am impressed with your strange assortment of Halloween costumes. I totally agree with the young thing. Send those girls my way. I need some cleaning and organizing done as well as babysitting and decorating. Or just the babysitting and then I can save the world.
Lol! Those are way funny! I remember those costumes. Well most of them. The one with Naomi in the fat suit almost made me gag, but it looks like you guys had some good times last night!
Thanks a lot mom! :) haha, I look huge in all of these pictures, not only because I was wearing fat suits and stuff but also because my Sunday dress I was wearing underneath was all bunched up! Yuck, I swear everyone that I haven't gained a freshman 15! :)lol
Post a Comment